The best ecofriendly alternative to plastic cling wrap! Keep your food fresh the green way with this set of beeswax wraps.
Why Choose This Product?
- The beeswax wraps are reusable which means you can use them over and over!
- Made from ethically-collected beeswax, cotton fabric, jojoba oil and tree resin.
- The wraps help reduce waste because they replace disposable food wrap.
- No need to use plastic containers that take up space. Put directly on your food, or cover your bowls.
- Set contains 4 convenient sizes for different needs: 1 Large, 1 Medium, 2 Small
- Package made from recycled paper and biodegradable cellulose.
Washing instructions: Simply hand wash under cool or cold water with little to no soap, then leave to air dry on a drying rack.
What to avoid:
Don’t store in temperatures above 37c or below -6c.
Don’t use the wraps to cover raw meat, fish and greasy or acidic food.
Don’t scrub while washing.
Don’t put wrap inside the microwave
Tip: Made to last for about a year, but you may also reset the fabric with your own beeswax mixture to revamp near the end of it's life.